Why chose RaySpace over other reverbs?
1. Simply the sound. Most reverbs, have a distinct 'greyness' to them, some even a ringy tone.
RaySpace is smooth and rich, with a massively layered sound.
2. Instantly captures objects and movements in the rooms. No other reverb does this without
'cheating' with crossfades.
2. Incredibly flexible and with visual feedback. You can actually see the rooms, not banks of graphs
and meaningless numbers found on other reverbs.
3. Low on CPU usage, even on long reverbs, unlike convolution techniques.
4. Accurate surround sound responses with no need for tidying up.
5. Cheap! For all these features, and fantastic sound quality - only $90.