• Register
  • Help

Topic: With all that's happened.....

Share/Bookmark

With all that's happened.....

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    With all that's happened in Iraq, our increasing environmental catastrophie, with all; the torture, and illegal eavesdropping going on, and our unbelievably corrupt politicians from both parties in their unwillingness to investigate ANY of the crimes being committed by the Bush administration, I can hardly stand it at times.

On one hand I'm just incredulous - both at what we, the people, are allowing these criminals to get away with, and the criminals themselves for their, - well, I dont like to use this word because of its religious connotations but,- thier evil.

Thousands of people dead and many more to come.

Our constitution, our moral and ethical standards being twisted around and strangled daily.

The earth, our oceans, and the air we breath increasingly violated to the point of no return.

The biillions of poor and starving people in our world that will wake up tomorrow with less than they had today.

God, we're a bunch of apathetic fools.

Re: With all that's happened.....

Most of it can be attributed to these nice bunch of fellows.
    http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

Quote Originally Posted by runamuck
    With all that's happened in Iraq, our increasing environmental catastrophie, with all; the torture, and illegal eavesdropping going on, and our unbelievably corrupt politicians from both parties in their unwillingness to investigate ANY of the crimes being committed by the Bush administration, I can hardly stand it at times.

On one hand I'm just incredulous - both at what we, the people, are allowing these criminals to get away with, and the criminals themselves for their, - well, I dont like to use this word because of its religious connotations but,- thier evil.

Thousands of people dead and many more to come.

Our constitution, our moral and ethical standards being twisted around and strangled daily.

The earth, our oceans, and the air we breath increasingly violated to the point of no return.

The biillions of poor and starving people in our world that will wake up tomorrow with less than they had today.

God, we're a bunch of apathetic fools.

Tell me about it ..........but what if it's just a beginning?

Ho!...you forgot the bird's flew....

Quote Originally Posted by js33
    Most of it can be attributed to these nice bunch of fellows.
    http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html
    LOL.......LOL.......

Go Back to forum