• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 2 files of GOS...

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 2 files of GOS...

Can Any1 spare his kontakt 2 files of GOS ????

I have kontakt 2 but I'm not good at importing gig files into it.... any can help me out with it ????

Does any1 have nki files with script processing replacing Maestro tools power ?

Re: Kontakt 2 files of GOS...

bump .

Question Re: Kontakt 2 files of GOS...

Man, I don't really know if GOS can be used in K2! I have GOS Lite (less filling sounds great) but I use it in K 1.53. Someone correct me if I am wrong and help the guy out here!?
    Styxx

K2 doesn't seem to import GOS properly at all.

The good news is that K1 imported it extremely well, and you can then use those files in K2. Luckily I hadn't uninstalled K1.

I don't know if that helps you or not...
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Hi Luk,

I've got K2 .nki files that work for GOS. I used K1.54 to do the original translation then imported them into K2. then fixed a few that were questionable and saved those files in K2 format.

My directory structure may be different and my sample drive is H: so you'll no doubt have to rearrange the samples. i can send you a text file detailing how my directory structure is arranged.

I'm chock-a-block busy till the weekend however so don't expect anything till Saturday or later

Leave me a private note at northernsounds with your email and I'll get to work

Fred

Luk,

Fred is the MAN to help with this - he helped me and GOS works GREAT within K2. Be patient and I know he can do it.

Regards,

Tim

Yeah, I noticed the other thread where Fred was detailing his hard work on this port. That really is an impressive undertaking. I bet the GOS community would really really love to get their hands on .nki's so they can convert to Kontakt. Does that look like a possibility?

I wonder if Sir Fred would be willing to post a .txt file with the proper directory structure and then some .nki files so people can try it at home? Although from the looks of things, it was really hard work to get them translated properly and maybe that's not the kind of thing one just gives away...

Are the up/down bows programmed in? I understand that's relatively easy in Kontakt 2.

Go Back to forum