• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: National Procrastination Week

Share/Bookmark

National Procrastination Week

It was March 6 - 12. I thought of informing you on Monday, but that seemed too soon, and then I totally forgot until now. Sorry.

Re: National Procrastination Week

I thought about responding sooner but...I'll write more later.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp2
    Regardless -- I stand by exactly what I said in my earlier post.

I can write in white too! Hard to see, huh? I bet you are just selecting the text... cheater!

Procrastination, by it's very nature, means.... wait a sec....
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blankenau
    It was March 6 - 12. I thought of informing you on Monday, but that seemed too soon, and then I totally forgot until now. Sorry.
    Yeah, I was going to post about this too... eventually.

I just woke up....wassup?
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

I was going to send out cards to my favorite procrastinators, but, you know, one thing led to another and… I sill haven’t mailed my Christmas cards so I’ll have to wait until those are out the door. I started writing those out last night but when I looked up the first address on the list I decided to call that person: it’s been such a long time… I just never got back to the cards. Well, I promise I’ll get to them. Starting tomorrow. Be sure to watch your mailbox for a National Procrastination Week card. I’m sure I’ll have them out soon.
    Trent P. McDonald

Talking Re: National Procrastination Week

I finished all my chores. Gave the dog a bath. Wash the car. Painted the hallway and dinning room. Cleaned the living room rug. Cleaned and waxed my drum sets. Dusted my studio equipment. Made an appointment for a check up. Paid all my bills on time. Changed the oil in my car and had it tuned up. Cleaned the basement and painted the walls. Oiled the motor in my furnace and cleaned out the combustion chamber. Worked on rendering a score to finale. Worked on rendering the same score to Overture 4. Cleaned my C drive of all the carp not needed. Packed away all the Youth Theatre scores and scripts and stored. Cleaned and polished my cymbals. Baked bread, 4 loafs. Went to dinner with the wife. Archived all my CD's from shows and midi files. Polished my shoes and washed my sneakers. Ironed and folded all my clothes and straighten my dresser drawers. Sorted all the unwanted clothing from my closet and prepared them for pick up for the Salvation Army. Read the evening news. Finished songs that have been hanging for over a year. Called all my friends, relatives and family members. Filled the car with gas. Went to work on time. Last but not least.... well, I'll get to that later. There's plenty of time.

Fire Marshall
    Bill Burns
    Styxx

Go Back to forum