• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Tech Support Question

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Tech Support Question

Francis,

I received Giovani today and am copying it to my hard drive. Now, do I copy dvd 1 to a dvd 1 boys choir folder and dvd 2 to a dvd2 girls choir folder or do I mash them all together in one folder (I called Giovani)?

Thanks for your help. And thanks for the quick shipping - just in time because I also bought stylus rmx and now can finish my project!!!

I look forward to a quick reply.

Mike Felker

Re: Bela D Tech Support Question

Copy both DVD folders as they are over to one folder called Giovani (or whatever you'd like to call it). Don't create seperate Disc 1 and Disc 2 folders. While it might work this way, it isn't recommended. There should be some documentation on proper installation in the owners manual pdf included with the library as well.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

So much for chat, user forum and email support. We'll just do it here

All you need to do is copy the main folder of DVD 1 over to HD and then the main folder of DVD 2 to HD. We painstakingly made sure that Kontakt wont start its BS and ask you for samples. If you break our structure, it will.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Sorry guys - I was composing much of the day and was not looking here at all.

My sincere apologies. When I get in the zone, forget it - I won't even see you - some call it laser-beam focus, others call it ignorance, I call it
    C R E A T I V I T Y.

Either way, I get things done.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by karmacomposer
    Sorry guys - I was composing much of the day and was not looking here at all.

My sincere apologies. When I get in the zone, forget it - I won't even see you - some call it laser-beam focus, others call it ignorance, I call it
    C R E A T I V I T Y.

Either way, I get things done.

Mike
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...835#post396835

Thanks mike!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum