• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nemesys recommends Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 no longer?

Share/Bookmark

Nemesys recommends Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 no longer?

Yes,
    this soundcard has been removed from the \"Recommended Hardware\" list at Nemesystech.com

Has anyone experienced problems with this card running Gigasampler? I hope not, as I planned to buy one

Peace

Re: Nemesys recommends Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 no longer?

Wow that is very interesting because I was just getting ready this week to buy this card to work with giga and cakewalk.
    I called ardvark last week and they said that the pro 24/96 will support multiclient giga sampler gif whatever[I cant remember the name of it ] low lantency drivers . And also nemesys [ 2 weeks ago when I talked to them ] said they had not tried it but it should work fine since the 20 20 ardvark product worked so well . They also recommend the mixtreme which they say they have tested , but Im not that impressed with that card . Oh well , I have the soundblasted live card that Ill keep using until I see a good 24 bit card that works well with giga sampler .

Re: Nemesys recommends Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 no longer?

2 weeks ago I mailed to Nemesys/Aardvark - no response.

So, I bought a Soundscape Mixtreme today.

The fact that Aardvark hasn\'t released the GSIF driver yet might be the reason for Nemesys taking it off the recommended hardware list.

Peace

Go Back to forum