• Register
  • Help

Topic: Today's Irish Spring Jokes.

West Seneca, NY

Talking Today's Irish Spring Jokes.

As soon as she had finished convent school, a bright young girl named Lena shook the dust of Ireland off her shoes and made her way to New York where before long, she became a successful performer in show business. Eventually she returned to her home town for a visit and on a Saturday night went to confession in the church, which she had always attended as a child. In the confessional Father Sullivan recognized her and began asking her about her work. She explained that she was an acrobatic dancer, and he wanted to know what that meant. She said she would be happy to show him the kind of thing she did on stage. She stepped out of the confessional and within sight of Father Sullivan, she went into a series of cartwheels, leaping splits, handsprings and backflips. Kneeling near the confessional, waiting their turn, were two middle-aged ladies. They witnessed Lena's acrobatics with wide eyes, and one said to the other: "Will you just look at the penance Father Sullivan is givin' out this night, and me without me bloomers on!"

An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"
    The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
    So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.
    The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."
    The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.
    The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.
    Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.
    The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."
    The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."

Re: Today's Irish Spring Jokes.

Funny stuff! Thank you!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

The second one's really funny (heard the other a loooong time ago...)
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Orcas Island

What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?

A rash of good luck!

Go Back to forum