My company is looking for a second composer/sound designer, at the moment on a half-time basis, but with the option for full-time employment. We are a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative gaming equipment. The requirements are the following:
- Experience in sample-based music production, recording live instruments (occasionally), mixing, mastering
- Ability to compose to picture
- Main applications are Cubase SX and WaveLab
- Willingness to produce music on demand in a large variety of styles
- Willingness to work in a team with graphical artists and game designers
- Professional attitude
- Stylistic versatility
- Our company is located near Vienna, and it is obligatory to produce all music in-house.
If you are interested, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will also need some audio demos in different styles (please do not include them as attachments, put them on a webspace and send me the links only).
Cool - quite an opportunity for those who want a shot at this crazy business. Good luck with it - and congratulations to whoever gets the gig.
And to those considering this - remember he who dares wins. These oppurtunities dont come up that often. Sure moving to Vienna may not be an option for everyone - but for the bachelors out there... Go for it