• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sampled Tuning Forks for Healing

Share/Bookmark

Sampled Tuning Forks for Healing

Can Tuning Forks cure what ails you? Check out the Ohm Tuning Fork
    According to their website:
    "The Ohm Tuning Fork is a great healing tool; easy to carry and use on your hike...

Disharmony can manifest in your body as stress, tight muscles and fatigue, creating blockages, interrupting the natural flow of energy. The sound wave created by the Ohm Tuning Fork works like kinetic energy to move disharmony and help ease tight muscles and fatigue. Because Ohm is an earth tone, this sound vibration is deeply relaxing, grounding and energizing."

"The sound wave produced by the High Ohm Octave is soothing and therapeutic and can help restore balance to the energetic field around your body, thereby benefiting your physical body."
    It's an earth tone and only $40 and a fine addition to my musical spoons.

If we sample it, imagine all the people that can be healed.

Re: Sampled Tuning Forks for Healing

Hm, what ever tunes you on!
    Styxx

Wow! Only $40.00?

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Mutters to himself about being in the wrong business...

Question Re: Sampled Tuning Forks for Healing

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Can Tuning Forks cure what ails you? Check out the Ohm Tuning Fork
    According to their website:
    [INDENT]"The Ohm Tuning Fork is a great healing tool; easy to carry and use on your hike...
    It's an earth tone and only $40 and a fine addition to my musical spoons.

If we sample it, imagine all the people that can be healed.
    An Earth tone? So it's brown?

Any relation to the "brown sound"?
    ==============================
    Grant Green ||| www.contrabass.com
    Sarrusophones and other seismic devices

Healing with sounds is not so out of the world for me as it may look like in the first moment. I feel it should work.

Hannes

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes_F
    Healing with sounds is not so out of the world for me as it may look like in the first moment. I feel it should work.

Hannes
    Healing with music is beneficial. I used to play harp for patients in hospitals and it seems to have had a beneficial effect. At least that's what the patients said.
    But a tuning fork??

Healing with music is beneficial. I used to play harp for patients in hospitals and it seems to have had a beneficial effect. At least that's what the patients said.

But a tuning fork??
    Pssst... Gary, I got this great idea for a business. Seeing as how you're such a good friend and all, I'm gonna let ya in on the ground floor (for a small investment of course).

Now, we take this stuff called "air", and we put it in little bottles with fancy labels, and...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Hey, why not? They did it with water, didn't they?

Question Re: Sampled Tuning Forks for Healing

Healing with music is beneficial. I used to play my harp for patients in hospitals and it seems to have had a beneficial effect.

But a tuning fork??
    If you don't believe in "energy field around your body" (and I don't) probably it's senseless. It is for people in the grey field between science and superstiction/fantasy, like guru-captives.

But I believ in "eart tunes", from a psyco-cynetic point of view. The psicological effect of music, can be minimalized to single tunes, that give you a strong feeling of well-being, because the harmony create and stimulate order in the brain, with the perfection of sound (harmonics, frequencies, cycle of dynamics, and so on).

I remember myself listening to the nice vibration of the 440Hz diapason fork touching my temple, and being happy for the pure simple nice sound, nothing more than this.

I had the same good feeling with some long, expressive, slightly vibrato single note of my oboe. Only one note, but so nice....

The ohm is more or less the same, done with your voice...

Then a "ohm diapason fork"? Why not....

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Pssst... Gary, I got this great idea for a business. Seeing as how you're such a good friend and all, I'm gonna let ya in on the ground floor (for a small investment of course).

Now, we take this stuff called "air", and we put it in little bottles with fancy labels, and....
    A little to late to get in on the ground floor with that idea. You can buy Welsh bottled air and maybe soon Jersey City air.

A little to late to get in on the ground floor with that idea. You can buy Welsh bottled air and maybe soon Jersey City air.
    Gary!

We've been ripped off!

Er, sorry about all that money you put in to back this, but, hey, that's how it goes...

David.
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Books first-class to St. Croix for the weekend...

Go Back to forum