• Register
  • Help

Topic: Toccata in C - Organ and 2 tpt

Toccata in C - Organ and 2 tpt

I found the score to this on the 'net, complete with finale source files, so this was an EASY 'port (well sorta)

This is Michel Rondeau's Toccata in C for 2 tpt and organ. I used GPO piccolo TPT NV and TPT 1 KS, organ is a free chamber organ from Christian Datzko made by Ott, played in MyOrgan (a new sample player - a mere $49).

Because of the differences in latency for the organ and the GPO stuff, I had to record them separately, then re-assemble the files in a DAW. Reverb is via SIR using a custom Voxengo response created by a buddy of mine.

Re: Toccata in C - Organ and 2 tpt

Re: Toccata in C - Organ and 2 tpt

Quote Originally Posted by etLux

Now I need to go back in and add some controllers to make the tpt trills sound like lip trills...

I was stunned at the realism, too!

This was a simple test case for combining my organ samples with GPO - I wanted to see how easy it would be, and it turns out that it is quite the cinch... just requires a bit of mental gymnastic

I'm hoping to do some more of this stuff shortly - I've got a choral piece that wants organ and orchestra, so mebbe that will be next.....

Go Back to forum