• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spellbound in New York

Spellbound in New York

Hi everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your comments, criticisms and support over the past year on our new work, Spellbound The Musical. We have taken all comments seriously and gratefully, making changes and improvements to our music where necessary.

As a token of our appreciation to all the people on this forum we would like to invite you to an open performance reading of Spellbound in New York on April 10th. All songs will be performed using pre-recorded GPO tracks, with a live cast of very talented actors and actresses.

In addition to the performance, wine and cheese will be provided, and no-one will have to open their wallets once :-) The entire evening is FREE!*

*disclaimer: excludes taxi fares/subway tickets/ladies/men and any other unrelated personal expenses incurred during your evening.

So, if you are in the area (or even close-by - David Et Lux, get yourself down from that mountain!) then please come along, enjoy the show and introduce yourselves. It really would be a great pleasure to meet you.
    The performance begins at 6:30pm at The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, 120 Madison Ave, NY.

And if you don't make it, once again, thank you so much for your support and comments on our work over the past year. You can visit our website: http://www.spellboundthemusical.com

Best wishes,
    Paul and Christian
    "Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Re: Spellbound in New York

That's awesome! I wish you and the crew the best of luck. I have enjoyed your Spellbound demos for some time now. Undoubtedly great music!

I wish I could make it to New York, but it seems I'm stuck at school...

Great work!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I am abundantly pleased to see you moving along with Spellbound The Musical, Paul and Christian!

My best wishes and thoughts go with you for continued success with this excellent production.

With regrets, I rarely leave the mountain; but I shall surely be with you in spirit.

I thank you for the kindness of thinking of me; and please -- continue to keep us all posted!

With best regards,

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Spellbound in New York

Wow, I sure would love to join you! Congratulations and break a leg!

Would love to be there but, a little to far to travel for one evening!

Anyway, Congrats on the musical and...

[Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Congratulations and Best Wishes

I have admired and enjoyed your Spellbound music this last year or so. I feel much honoured to have been able to hear it!

Orcas Island

Thank you very much for the invitation and especially extending the invitation to the community.

I wish I could go but I won't be traveling to the east coast within the next couple of weeks as I had originally planned. I hope you will extend a raincheck so I could see the performance in the future. I urge anyone who will be in New York to attend.

The music you have produced for the show is stunning and leaves the listener 'spellbound' (aptly named show )

I wish you a successful read and a successful future with the show.

As they say in the theatre, "break a leg."

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum