• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Indiana Jones score

Share/Bookmark

Indiana Jones score

An independent production of an Indiana Jones, nicely filmed IMO. They didn't want to use the music, but i still got a kick out of writing it.

Written using GPO and Sibelius, apart from a couple of horn glisses from EWQL. Unfortunately no dialogue or comedy punch noises, more's the pity. Oh, there's also a couple of bars of stormdrum. About 5 mins in length.

http://www.gamesfactory.net/petervid...najoneslow.wmv

If you like it, feel free to click the link below and vote for me on the sibeliusmusic website!

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin...?scoreid=80382

Re: Indiana Jones score

You are one talented bloke. I enjoyed your fine music very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I cast a vote for you, old chap.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

How did they manage to get Ben Affleck to star in this production!

The music sounds great!
    nice scene matching.
    I'm certain this would sound far more realistic with dialogue, background effects.

Excellent!!

~jeff

Excellent work!

BRAVO!

Forget the film, I'll take the music without it!

With admiration,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thanks guys for all your kind words. i have never actually posted a demo on here before as i find i rarely finish anything before moving on to something else.

i'm really looking forward to GPO Advanced, if one emerges, as articulations is what i crave. i use EWQL pro and find that i can't get the clarity and balance that GPO offers, but often end up with a more exciting result because of all the articulation options. I still prefer GPO though!

Thumbs up Re: Indiana Jones score

What! No web site we can check out more of your work? Great work would have been nice to see the video for more impact. Indiana Jones sagas are action thrillers fast paced adventures. Your music surely portrays every bit of what Indiana Jones encompasses!
    Your writing skills are awesome! You also have quite a command over your sound libraries very complimentary as a whole. You should not be so shy to post more often. I believe everyone here would love to hear more!
    A five star performance.
    Styxx

Excellent, excellent work on this. The orchestration is so sparkly! I can't believe they didn't want to use the music! That's insane! I can empathise with your plight, though. Some film makers just don't know what they have. I agree with David, though, your music doesn't need the film to shine on its own.

Wow this was awesome I really enjoyed this and I felt it fit the film amazing, I cant believe they didn'yt use the music thats crazy.

What Talent!!!

thanks for sharing

Kind regards Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Philzy
    Wow this was awesome I really enjoyed this and I felt it fit the film amazing, I cant believe they didn'yt use the music thats crazy.

What Talent!!!

thanks for sharing

Kind regards Chris
    It kinda makes you wonder what they *did* accept, doesn't it?

I mean, how much better can you get?

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast