• Register
  • Help

Topic: Why do all the pieces of music

Share/Bookmark

Why do all the pieces of music

Why do all the pieces of music in the Library Room go unhighlighted after I visit the forum once. Even though I haven't listened to all of the new pieces of music yet? This has been happening ever since the "upgrade" of the Norhtersounds server. Do I need to set something in my profile or are others also experiencing this problem?
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Talking Re: Why do all the pieces of music

The little boy Indian was distraught and crying outside the Chief's house.
    "Why do you cry so?"
    "It's my name. How did I get such a name?"
    "Well, when your mother and daddy had your big brother, there was a soaring eagle above and your father looked up and said, "I shall name him, Soaring Eagle!" Your sister was born on a warm new summer day near a babbling brook and your father said, I shall name her "Babbling Brook." Then you came along and your were born during the spring when all the birds and the bees and the animals were in bloom and there were two dogs outside and, by the way ... why do you ask two dogs ........
    Styxx

Re: Why do all the pieces of music

Quote Originally Posted by RichR
    Why do all the pieces of music in the Library Room go unhighlighted after I visit the forum once. Even though I haven't listened to all of the new pieces of music yet? This has been happening ever since the "upgrade" of the Norhtersounds server. Do I need to set something in my profile or are others also experiencing this problem?

Seems okay to me. I think what happens is that is does not show what you have visited, only new postings since your last visit. When you select it, then the highlight vanishes. When you sign out and return, anything that was previously highlighted is normal text, and only new since your last visit is bold face.

Richard

Re: Why do all the pieces of music

I can understand that Richard but, I don't remember it being that way all the time. It just seems to be that way recently. Thanks for the info though.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Go Back to forum