• Register
  • Help

Topic: who does these songs?

who does these songs?

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody knew who did these songs, there are 2 of them here, one plays right after the other. Now I am foreworing you, that this is from a flash anaimation and ha a religious tone to it, but that is why i posting i just saw this heard this music on somebody myspace page and loved the music and saw it had to do with Jesus, so please no body get offened i am not trying to push religion on anybody. Like i said there are 2 songs playing one after the other and of course you can hit restars in the bottom left of the flash to restart it, like i said ther are 2 songs one plays afer the other wiht a few second delay, if anybody can tell me who wrote these songs and the namesof the songs i would greatly appericate it. please click on the link to here the music. http://ltr.netro.ca/ee.swf]

Re: who does these songs?

No one here has ever heard of these pieaces of music? Do they soudn like they are legit classical stuff, or just somthign somebody composed recently. Some body must have an idea at least, cant somebody liten and give me an opion one way or the other?
    Thanks in advance i hope.

I didn't recognize them. My guess would be that they were composed for the video.
    Dan Powers

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Almost certainly they were either written specifically for the video or were sourced from a very bad library-music company.

Cringe. Shiver. Grimace.

Don't know who did the music, but I really enjoyed the presentation

Go Back to forum