• Register
  • Help

Topic: SX3 + Stylus RMX Problem

Share/Bookmark

SX3 + Stylus RMX Problem

Hi there,
    I have been using the two programs together for quite some time now and never with any problems.

But with my recent project the following happens: After re-opening the project in Cubase (e.g. on the next day) Stylus completely forgets to load its sounds and loses all its settings. So, I have to reload the sounds, re-choose the FX and redo all the internal mixer settings.

This only happens with the most recent saves (I save my projects with increasing names, e.g. projectXY-01 ..... projectXY-63.cpr...). Regardless of what I do, the next time I load up the project, Stylus has amnesia. However, older projects load just fine.

I am using the latest original and registered versions and did not change anything with the install.

Does anyone have an idea? Thanks!

Vista x64, Cubase 5, Halion3, HSO, VG2, HS2, LM4-Mk2. EWQL Goliath+RA+Voices Of Passion+Gypsy+Ministry of Rock. SpS Atmosphere+Stylus RMX, Absynth 4, Liquid Guitar, TheResource, TG-500, 01R/W, various other.

Re: SX3 + Stylus RMX Problem

Contact tech support at support@spectrasonics.net and describe your problem and include your serial number in the message.

- Glenn

Re: SX3 + Stylus RMX Problem

ok will do when I am home.

Vista x64, Cubase 5, Halion3, HSO, VG2, HS2, LM4-Mk2. EWQL Goliath+RA+Voices Of Passion+Gypsy+Ministry of Rock. SpS Atmosphere+Stylus RMX, Absynth 4, Liquid Guitar, TheResource, TG-500, 01R/W, various other.

Go Back to forum