• Register
  • Help

Topic: Burning Britches Boogie

Share/Bookmark

Burning Britches Boogie

This is quite a vigorous boogie number. Splash and flashy, play as fast as possible, but keep it cleanly articulated. This piece gave me quite a bit of fun, and some diversion from the unending soggy weather, with crumbling hills, buckling roads and damaged septic system.

Burning Britches Boogie
    http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin...?scoreid=84605

The link will lead to three choices.

At the top, you will see a blue button to play the mp3.

Just below that, you will see the score, if you have the Scorch plugin. Otherwise, a blank where the score ought to be. Here you can view the score and listen to the Scorch playback (GM), not a good sound, usually.

Below this, under the heading of details, you will see a choice to download the mp3 file, which is the best choice if you want to hear, and don't have broadband. The mp3 is the GPO Steinway.

I don't know why, but I like boogie more now than when it was still popular in the forties, when I was a teenager, but we didn't use the word teenager then.

Richard

Re: Burning Britches Boogie

Yee-hah!

Ripping good time, Richard!

Though I think a blues number was my reaction when the septic system went south last summer... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Richard,

I think this one gets the prize as your most "just for the fun of it" piece to date. Although, I think you should probably re-name it "Burning Arthritis Boogie!"

Tom

Boy, Richard, that was just awesome! Dizzying, and cage rattling, and just plain awesome!

Thumbs up Re: Burning Britches Boogie

Richard,

I love it.

Sincerely,
    Jun Yamamoto
    Tokyo, Japan
    http://jun.music.coocan.jp/
    MIDI AND SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY HAS OPENED AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD OF MUSIC!

Richard, very nice and challenging piece, my compliments

Roberto

It's a good thing I can't read piano sheet music because I'd need two more hands to play that one. A real fun roller coaster ride indeed!

Use quality natural laundry soap and non-chlorine bleach when possible for fewer septic problems.

Go Back to forum