• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Reminiscence Rag"

Share/Bookmark

"Reminiscence Rag"

Ragtime Mewzick Lovers,

Herewith is my "Reminiscence Rag". I hope that y'all get at least a semi-kick out of it.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Reminiscence Rag"

Ragged by the Rag Master on a Friday afternoon... perfect timing, Larry!

Enjoyed this...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Larry:

You brought back the "Ragtime Days" with this one, Larry. I mean, it is great. The piano melody, the oom pah pahs, the hurdy-gurdy sound all contributed to a wonderful return to the past when this music was the "norm."

A fun listen, but also respect for your creative abilities and for recreating something that may be back in style........maybe sooner than we think.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Ragged by the Rag Master on a Friday afternoon... perfect timing, Larry!

Enjoyed this...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Let no dude or chick say that I am not eclectic.

I am happy that you liked it, Mr. Dave.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Larry:

You brought back the "Ragtime Days" with this one, Larry. I mean, it is great. The piano melody, the oom pah pahs, the hurdy-gurdy sound all contributed to a wonderful return to the past when this music was the "norm."

A fun listen, but also respect for your creative abilities and for recreating something that may be back in style........maybe sooner than we think.

Jack
    I dunno, Mr. Jack. Unfortunately, ragtime can't compete with heavy metal and rap. Today's kids would never go for it. Not loud enough.

Thanks for your response.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum