• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Is this the moment in time?

Share/Bookmark

Is this the moment in time?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Given the weekend's press reports about Bush and the precursor to action against Iran, is this evidence of a man with a God complex, and do you think Blair suffers from the same affliction?
    Is this the reason Blair has changed his mind and decided to stay on a bit longer?

Is this the moment in time that sets the conditions for the next global conflict?

Given the lies told about Iraq, i will admit there's little that either of these two would do, that surprises me.

Alex.

Re: Is this the moment in time?

I think the 2 most likely to have a "God complex" would be Saddam and Amhadinejad.

I would also remind that these allegations (sometimes made by the Iranians) have come and gone now for a while during these intense "diplomatic" efforts. These reports have done nothing to help that process and it's not the WH putting them out there.

Thumbs down Re: Is this the moment in time?

Is this the moment in time that sets the conditions for the next global conflict?
    Wouldn't that be just fine and dandy.
    Styxx

Word on the street is that Bush is thinking about making sure that Iran does not use Nukes irresponsibly and Bush's method would be to use Nukes to make sure.

God told Bush to take care of the Iran problem so he will do so.
    R.I.P. United States. It was a good idea while it lasted.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/...ess/index.html

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Cool. This isn't bad news. At least it will set a precedent so we can use them on Mexico.

No!!! We get Corona, Negra Modelo, Dos Equis, and Cuervo 1800 from Mexico. Have you no humanity?

-JF

Don't forget Don Julio, the best tequila evar!!!
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    No!!! We get Corona, Negra Modelo, Dos Equis, and Cuervo 1800 from Mexico. Have you no humanity?

-JF
    Very true. In fact, I think we've now figured out that if you want to invade a country, the best thing to do is NOT to bomb them. The best thing to do is just walk across their borders, occupy them, and get a job. Eventually, their economy will supposedly depend on you, , they will have to pay extra for you to be there, and you can march in the streets if they want you to leave.

Why didn't we do this in Iraq?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitage59
    Hasn't there always been a global conflict?
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast