• Register
  • Help

Topic: Arturia wins MIPA and KEYS awards

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Arturia wins MIPA and KEYS awards

Hey gang - with the earlier CS-80 thread I thought I'd chime in and let the folks here know a few other things on the wire from Arturia and their adventures at MusikMesse. First off - their ProphetV took the MIPA award for Best Software Instrument. Also, the readers of the German KEYS magazine voted the MinimoogV the best software emulation of the year.

I do a lot of stuff with/for Arturia, including some beta testing and help with the English translation of their manuals. I'm always pleasantly surprised with what they come up with - but it's also nice to see them recognized by the press and the people from time to time. Just FYI.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Re: Arturia wins MIPA and KEYS awards

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Haynes
    Hey gang - with the earlier CS-80 thread I thought I'd chime in and let the folks here know a few other things on the wire from Arturia and their adventures at MusikMesse. First off - their ProphetV took the MIPA award for Best Software Instrument. Also, the readers of the German KEYS magazine voted the MinimoogV the best software emulation of the year.

I do a lot of stuff with/for Arturia, including some beta testing and help with the English translation of their manuals. I'm always pleasantly surprised with what they come up with - but it's also nice to see them recognized by the press and the people from time to time. Just FYI.
    Thanks H, for the link.
    Interesting to note that in addition to Arturia's fine ProphetV, VSL took the sample library award, and once again Gigastudio got the sampler award.

Regards,

Alex.

Re: Arturia wins MIPA and KEYS awards

Congratulations Frederic and the rest of Arturia for winning these prestigious awards!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum