• Register
  • Help

Topic: An installation problem ? No Plugins

Share/Bookmark

Red face An installation problem ? No Plugins

I recently added an extra 300 GB of memory to my PC and consequently had to re-register most of my music softwares, unfortunately I noticed a crack in one of my GPO disks and my supplier was kind enough to replace all of them, so I installed GPO and clicked on everything but I don´t have any plugins in Cubase or Finale I must have done something wrong ??? the kompakt itself loads and plays but that´s it, I can´t use it with anything else. Please someone help. Many thanks.

Re: An installation problem ? No Plugins

did you copy the GPO dll file to the VST plug-in directory?

Quote Originally Posted by fongi
    I recently added an extra 300 GB of memory to my PC and consequently had to re-register most of my music softwares, unfortunately I noticed a crack in one of my GPO disks and my supplier was kind enough to replace all of them, so I installed GPO and clicked on everything but I don´t have any plugins in Cubase or Finale I must have done something wrong ??? the kompakt itself loads and plays but that´s it, I can´t use it with anything else. Please someone help. Many thanks.
    You probably missed the bit that asked for an install path for the plugins - chances are good they're stuck in the install folder for GPO itself. Take a look - if you find the VSTi plugin, move it to the VST plugins folder in your Cubase application folder. I'm guessing the same for the Finale plugin, though I have no idea whether Finale works in the same way.

Rich

PS - 300 GB of memory?

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler
    PS - 300 GB of memory?
    Throw 2 or 3 of it to my direction .

Nope, he means a new hard disk.

Go Back to forum