• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ta....scam Gvi

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Ta....scam Gvi

You think TASCAM's support is backlogged now? Can't get Blue Tubes working yet w/ 3.12, can't save VST's, I can't wait to see the response time once they release their bug-ridden GVI. Maybe that's why GS3 won't stabilize, they are too busy with GVI. Please bring me the sability I had with 160 2.54 please. I am a loyal Nemesys Music lover, can't say that about TASCAM. Hell it's in the name, just take off the TA and you get SCAM.
    Sorry about the negativity. I guess if I think I got it bad, I could always go to the Kontackt forum and hear them cry. It is business as usual I guess, why wait to release your product when it works, your competitor might outsell you with his bugridden undeveloped product.

Re: Ta....scam Gvi

At least there's a Kontakt forum! Tascam shut down there forums probably because the couldn't handle the negativity plus they rarely answered any posts. It was much more negative than the Kontakt forum.

Jim

Re: Ta....scam Gvi

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn
    At least there's a Kontakt forum! Tascam shut down there forums probably because the couldn't handle the negativity plus they rarely answered any posts. It was much more negative than the Kontakt forum.

Jim
    Not only that, the fellow members were clueless in helping others with Giga problems. Most of the time it was change your hardware.

The knowledge of the posters there couldn't make a dent compared to the users here. Only David Govett was helpful.

Go Back to forum