• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pitch Bend Sensitivity

Share/Bookmark

Pitch Bend Sensitivity

Hello, all -
    I looked at a thread that asked this same question, but the post was made by someone having a lot more knowledge about MIDI programming than I, and the responder's answer was at the same level. So I did not understand the solution.

It appears that the default sensitivity (or breadth) of the PW for GPO is 1 semitone in either direction. How do you change this sensitivity to, say, 2 octaves in each direction? (I have Sonar 5PE).

Thanx a lot for any help.

Frank

Re: Pitch Bend Sensitivity

Quote Originally Posted by 4209fr
    It appears that the default sensitivity (or breadth) of the PW for GPO is 1 semitone in either direction. How do you change this sensitivity to, say, 2 octaves in each direction? (I have Sonar 5PE).
    The only way to modify the range of pitchbend is to modify the instrument programming. That can only be done in the full version of Kontakt, it cannot be done in the GPO player. This is a limitation of the Native Instruments' player and may change in the future. Be aware that the Notation folder instruments have a +/-12 semitone default. Choosing these instruments may help in certain situations. Be sure to read the update documentation on other differences in the notation instrument programming.

Tom

Go Back to forum