• Register
  • Help

Topic: What Price for fame and fortune?

Share/Bookmark

What Price for fame and fortune?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Just curious. What would be the price you would be willing to pay for fame and fortune with your music?
    And, who says hot dogs can't be longer than a foot?
    Styxx

Re: What Price for fame and fortune?

$1.99? Sure. $10? Well, OK, cause it sure would be fun. Having to apply myself, as in actually practicing and composing and learning music theory? I'd love to, but I don't have time. These Cheetos aren't going to eat themselves.

My roommate said hotdogs can't be longer than a foot.

Ern: I forget which movie, but Alec Baldwin asked Morgan Freeman if he believed the rumor than Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil. Morgan said if he sold his soul, he'd want a lot more than guitar lessons ( accent on first syllable of guitar).

Why would you want them longer? If you're gonna eat more than that, it's better to get another one or two right off the grill after you finished the first ones. Also, by then you've had time to evaluate your condiment choices, and can make adjustments on the next ones.

Does anyone make footlong veggie dogs? What are footlongs called in countries that mandate use of the metric system?

Has anyone on this forum actually tried twinkie dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Just curious. What would be the price you would be willing to pay for fame and fortune with your music?
    Doesn't paying for a fortune kind of defeat the purpose?

Actually, I personally don't really desire fame and fortune with my music. I just want to write the best music I can and I'm happy.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum