• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tongues twist this!

Share/Bookmark

Talking Tongues twist this!

Mr. See owned a saw. And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See's saw. Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.

Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
    Styxx

Re: Tongues twist this!

Record this and see the sibilanance and send it through a de-esser!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

And to think that I'm living with someone just like you!!!! Oh boy am I in trouble!!!!! Only some of the ones around here, aren't quite as tasteful as yours!! More like bathroom humor that just wouldn't go down!!!

Char.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Mr. See owned a saw. And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See's saw. Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.

Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

Whew! I just typed it five times fast (and boy are my fingers tired?)
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum