• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Open Lecture/Seminar series

Share/Bookmark

The Open Lecture/Seminar series

I discovered this forum for the first time today and have spent quite a bit of time learning from the wide range of questions, answers and ideas here - very enjoyable and instructive. I was particularly interested in the idea of the Open Lectures/Seminars and found 4 or 5 from early 2005 but haven't spotted any since April 2005. Did these end, did they move to another location perhaps or do they appear in some other guise? I've looked at what seemed the most likely posts but none of these was in the lecture/seminar series?

Many thanks

Kevin

Smile Re: The Open Lecture/Seminar series

Quote Originally Posted by kilucas
    I discovered this forum for the first time today and have spent quite a bit of time learning from the wide range of questions, answers and ideas here - very enjoyable and instructive. I was particularly interested in the idea of the Open Lectures/Seminars and found 4 or 5 from early 2005 but haven't spotted any since April 2005. Did these end, did they move to another location perhaps or do they appear in some other guise? I've looked at what seemed the most likely posts but none of these was in the lecture/seminar series?

Many thanks

Kevin
    I'm sorry for the late answer, and because nothing is planned so far.

We did it as an enthusiastic gift to the community (I'm one of the starters), but we are also frequently too busy to keep it regularly updated.

I will do if possible some further effort to write or stimulate writing intersting infos. Thanks for appreciating it.

Re: The Open Lecture/Seminar series

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
    Kevin

Go Back to forum