• Register
  • Help

Topic: Enough with the march stuff, it's time for bed now.

Share/Bookmark

Enough with the march stuff, it's time for bed now.

A little lullaby I came up with that could probably use a bit more polish but my kids sure like it. This used to be piano only but I wanted to test out the solo strings in GPO.

http://www.mitchmanthe.net/~All/musi...20-%202006.mp3

Have I posted this one already? I think I need more sleep.
    Writing music for the joy of it. (with Windows 7 64bit, Intel i7 processor, 12GB memory, LOTS of disk space, Finale 2014, Garritan GPO, JABB3, COMB, Steinway, World Instruments, & Soundiron Olympus Micro Choir. And if I ever figure out how to use Sonar X2...the sky's the limit)

Re: Enough with the march stuff, it's time for bed now.

You've been a busy fellow, lately, Mitch! Good for you!

A perfectly lovely lullaby, Mitch -- you may tell your children they have good taste... inherited, no doubt.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Re: Enough with the march stuff, it's time for bed now.

Thanks. My kids are certainly following in their father's footsteps. Must run in the family. Glad you like the peice. It's been in the works for a while now and just needed the right software (GPO) to make it come to life.
    Writing music for the joy of it. (with Windows 7 64bit, Intel i7 processor, 12GB memory, LOTS of disk space, Finale 2014, Garritan GPO, JABB3, COMB, Steinway, World Instruments, & Soundiron Olympus Micro Choir. And if I ever figure out how to use Sonar X2...the sky's the limit)

Go Back to forum