I use a dedicated DAW these days so I don't need my Delta 44 anymore. It didn't cost me anything so it goes free to the first interested person.
Need a great sounding audio interface without digital I/O? The Delta 44 offers the same features and high performance as the Delta 66, but is designed for the user who does not require digital I/O. And like its big brother, the Delta 44’s breakout box handles four balanced/unbalanced, +4dBu or -10dBV signal level analog inputs and outputs. You get the same 24-bit/96kHz fidelity, industry-standard driver support and bulletproof operation as is found across the entire Delta family.
- 4 x 4 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface
- 4 x 4 analog I/O
- Software controlled 36-bit internal DSP digital mixing/routing
- Software configurable for +4dBu and -10dBV signal levels
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Greatly expandable with Omni i/o
- Apple G5 compatible
- Includes Maximum Audio Tools software bundle
36-bit Embedded DSP
- Frequency response: 22Hz-22kHz, -0.3, -0.2dB
- Dynamic range: 103dB (A-weighted) (D/A)
- 99dB (A-weighted) (A/D)
- THD: < 0.002% (D/A)
- 0.0023% (A/D)
- Size/weight: 5-1/8” x 7/8” x 5-3/8”; 0.8 lbs.
All Delta cards contain a 36-bit embedded DSP enabling a software-driven patchbay/router for all analog and digital I/O—all with extremely fast throughput for low-latency software monitoring. A single unified control panel provides settings for clock and sample rates, buffer sizes, individual signal levels for every input and output, adjustable +4dBu/-10dBV pad conrols and digital I/O control on up to four installed Delta cards. All controls are also easily accessible through most professional audio software applications for seamless integration and operation.
Minimum System requirements
- ASIO 2
- Sound Manager
- Mac OS X Core Audio / Core MIDI
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP1)
- For 96kHz operation: Pentium III 500mHz w/ 128MB RAM
- For 48kHz operation: Pentium II 400 w/ 64MB RAM
- G3/G4* 500MHz
- OS 9.2.2, 128MB RAM; OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.6 or greater, 256MB RAM
- OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI under OS 9.2.2
* G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported