• Register
  • Help

Topic: Online class, take two

Online class, take two

Okay, thanks to all the excellent feedback from yesterday, I've done a lot of cleaning up to make the process (hopefully) more intuitive, and the class materials more readable.

Once again, I'm going to offer minimal guidelines here as I'd like to see if this is easier for people to follow. So, go to the main classes page here:

Select the link for the online classes and follow the instructions. You can skip step 2 (paying for the class in the online store). However, I've changed key to lock out everyone else except for the folks here. When prompted for the Enrollment Key, use AHN-GPO.

I have the course in the store and available for sale now, so I would value any thoughts you might have in case I need to do some last minute tweaking.

Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

Re: Online class, take two

Okay, there doesn't seem to be much more interest in testing this, so I'll be turning off the free Enrollment Key code tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

Orcas Island

I had a hard time accessing the course. I tried logging in with the enrollment key but that didn't seem to work. Probably doing something backwards. Perhaps others have had difficulties also. Seems like a nifty site.

Gary Garitan

Dallas, TX

Thumbs up Re: Online class, take two

Before when I tried it i couldn't figure out how to start it, but now I'm in and navigating easily using the browser back button.

It looks good, I just read the intro and first part "character" topic discussion, and i'm impressed with the wording of the intro, because it puts to rest any unintended perception by it's focus on interaction from a mutual and ethical perspective, and points to the benifits of that approach.

Thanks Chris.

This is very interesting. Way cool way to do this. And the pricing is not bad, considering the information you give.

MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!

Go Back to forum