• Register
  • Help

Topic: About Delta 44 24bits 96 kHz

Share/Bookmark

About Delta 44 24bits 96 kHz

Hi,my name is Edmundo Cassis and im asking about this card for a friend of mine.
    So, i\'ll like to know if Delta 44 20bits and 96 kHz works fine with gigasampler. Yes , i had looking in the others message postaded about, but i think no one was satisfatory.
    Did this card have good drivers. Tell about latency. I think this is the two important things for work with giga. And for the last, does this card works with gigastudio too?
    Thanx,
    and best regards for all.
    Edmundo Cassis

Re: About Delta 44 24bits 96 kHz

I use the Delta 1010 which works great for Giga. Tell your friend that there is a new driver at M-audio for the Delta 66 and 44 that is supposed to improve performance with the higher sampling rates such as 96KHZ.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NAZARU:
    I use the Delta 1010 which works great for Giga. Tell your friend that there is a new driver at M-audio for the Delta 66 and 44 that is supposed to improve performance with the higher sampling rates such as 96KHZ. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nazura,

Do you use Giga with Cubase using 1010?....I can\'t get cubase to work as it gives the message \"hardware already in use probably wave drivers....any ideas?

Ged

No Jedi, I run on Cakewalk 9.03 and Gigasampler 6.1. Peace.

6.1? dislexcia

No. Just a brain cramp. 1.61

Go Back to forum