• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A Work in progress.

Share/Bookmark

A Work in progress.

Sorry, my apolo-geezz! Go to my other post, "Let's try this again, shall we"
    Thanks.
    Styxx

Re: A Work in progress.

Hi Mr Styxx,

probably being stupid, but wanting to return the favour I rushed to your PP but couldn't find a 'Private Music' button. Tell me where and I'll give it a listen!
    Hey, I got one too now!!

regards

BarrieB

I can't find your music, Mikey!

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

can't find either

Hi guys. Right above the player it is written in blue and underlined. "Public Music" and "Private Music". It took me a while to find it as well when I first uploaded the file. Click on "Private Music" and it will load into the player. The first demo should be highlighted and that's the one you want. The other is, well ... not really there.
    Let me know if you have any more trouble. Thanks again.
    Styxx

At the risk of embarrassing myself.. I'm still unable to find any text indicating private or public music.

But then, I do receive an error message before entering the Power User page ... (a script error) perhaps some features aren't displayed properly in my browser because of it.

..perhaps you could post in your play list?

~jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jsp2
    At the risk of embarrassing myself.. I'm still unable to find any text indicating private or public music.

But then, I do receive an error message before entering the Power User page ... (a script error) perhaps some features aren't displayed properly in my browser because of it.

..perhaps you could post in your play list?

~jeff
    Schights! I've been having a time with this trying to get demos in the play list. I noticed others have their works in their play lists. Exasperatedly ... let me see what I can do here. Thanks for the tipsk!
    Styxx

I guess it wasn't as simple as uploading a file to your play list as I thought it might be. I'm missing something somewhere. There is a help section yet when I click on it there is nothing there pertaining to the Power Users problems.
    Go figure. I can't use my own web site to post a link.
    Styxx

Styxx, you need to put your music in the public area. It will be loaded automatically in the player so viewers can listen. Call me if you need help.

Danny K

Styxx:

Went to your site and listened to "As She Dances." I used to use an SC-88 and it is a good sound module. You did it proud only the title of the piece should have been, "Salome by Salamone." LOL......Cool piece.

A N D............

I couldn't get to the suggested place either.......

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast