• Register
  • Help

Topic: Eno/Byrne Remix

Philadelphia PA USA

Eno/Byrne Remix

Hi. Thought this might be of interest to some. Brian Eno and David Byrne are offering over a gig. of wav.files for free. You can use them however you want. The files are 2 tracks from "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts" They are from the 24 track recordings and are individual wave files for each track.The site you download from also is hosting remixes of things that people do with the files. You might want to check out the forum area for info on downloading the files.You will have to register which is free, to download. Also the registration happens immediately. By that I mean you won't be sent an Email that you have to respond to to register. You just sign up on site and you are good to go. I hope some can benefit from this. Seeing that RMX is quite more than just a tad about remixing. Enough already. http://bushofghosts.wmg.com/home.php .JON

Re: Eno/Byrne Remix

thanks jonkuzma, for the heads up. it's a very cool site and I love brian eno (his book "a year in the life" is one of the coolest I've ever read) and it's inspiring to hear these tracks as they were constructed, thanks. : >

Go Back to forum