• Register
  • Help

Topic: EgoSys U2A USB use with Gigasampler

Share/Bookmark

EgoSys U2A USB use with Gigasampler

I purchased this great box only to find out it is not supported by GS. (despite that fact that U2A ships with MME and DirectSound drivers which I understand GS recognizes. GS wants to see GSIF for some reason)

Nemesys says no plans to use USB as audio interface due to latency problems. I have had not problems with Wrench (GS recommended sample editor) and other various applications.

Can\'t understand why the \"powers that be\" have no plans to use USB. Any other portable users have similar frustrations?

It just doesn\'t make sense to me. We need to put pressure on them to respond unless I\'m missing something here.

Re: EgoSys U2A USB use with Gigasampler

I found that Virtual Audio Cable (VAC)
    after some crashes, work with gigastudio.
    I use one virtual audio cable for the output
    of Gigastudio, and whith audio repeater,
    redirect it to Ego-sys U2A.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty\'s Helper:
    I purchased this great box only to find out it is not supported by GS. (despite that fact that U2A ships with MME and DirectSound drivers which I understand GS recognizes. GS wants to see GSIF for some reason)

Nemesys says no plans to use USB as audio interface due to latency problems. I have had not problems with Wrench (GS recommended sample editor) and other various applications.

Can\'t understand why the \"powers that be\" have no plans to use USB. Any other portable users have similar frustrations?

It just doesn\'t make sense to me. We need to put pressure on them to respond unless I\'m missing something here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum