• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Boys and Girls - Dudes and Chicks,

    Here is the third movement of my "Horn Concerto #01"

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,024

    Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Another fine, uplifting piece of music. It's nice to hear some horn music.

    Phil

  3. #3

    Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    Another fine, uplifting piece of music. It's nice to hear some horn music.

    Phil
    Thanks for taking the time to listen, Mr. Phil.

    I hope that things are going well for you in that beautiful area of our country in which you live.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Larry, that was great! I'm never disappointed when I listen to your music. Love the arrangements and I agree there's never enough horn music.
    Styxx

  5. #5

    Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Larry, that was great! I'm never disappointed when I listen to your music. Love the arrangements and I agree there's never enough horn music.
    Thank you, Mikey.

    I hope that you and your family are doing well.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Very nice work, Larry. It would be delightful to hear a live player tackle this! I'm sure it's as much a joy to play as it is to hear.

  7. #7

    Re: "Horn Concerto #01 - Mov. 3"

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc
    Very nice work, Larry. It would be delightful to hear a live player tackle this! I'm sure it's as much a joy to play as it is to hear.
    Some time ago I did a piano and horn condensation of this. Even though I know many professional, accomplished instrumentalists, I could not find a horn player who could successfully play the leaps in this work. It's just too difficult for a human.

    Thanks for listening.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •