I'm still on dial up so downloading 38 megs takes at the very least 2 full hours plus to accomplish. I decided, since during the day and having only one phone to share amongst six people, I would start the download when everyone is asleep and just let it go. Excitedly waking this morning, I ran down to my studio and fired up my system. Download was terminated at some point and nothing was on the desktop. Probably a hacker trying to get in or virus or something but the whole process stopped sometime and my system shut down.
Going to try again tonight because I haven't been able to use K 2 in any DAW except as a stand a lone and even then it is not without problems. Hope this update REALLY resolves all the bugs.