Topic: Kontakt 2.1.1 is out !

Share/Bookmark

Re: Kontakt 2.1.1 is out !

... and it looks really good so far!
    Thanks for posting this Oliver.

Regards,
    Nils

I'm still on dial up so downloading 38 megs takes at the very least 2 full hours plus to accomplish. I decided, since during the day and having only one phone to share amongst six people, I would start the download when everyone is asleep and just let it go. Excitedly waking this morning, I ran down to my studio and fired up my system. Download was terminated at some point and nothing was on the desktop. Probably a hacker trying to get in or virus or something but the whole process stopped sometime and my system shut down.
    Going to try again tonight because I haven't been able to use K 2 in any DAW except as a stand a lone and even then it is not without problems. Hope this update REALLY resolves all the bugs.
    Styxx

I haven't used K2 since (I though it installed) installing the updates. Last evening I noticed nothing different. I thought for sure I installed the update to the K2 folder. I'm confused.
    Styxx

Hi,

Work very well on my PIV

Hm, I installed the updates and nothing. Damn, I hate being confused!
    Styxx

Kontakt 2.1 is totally unstable on my machine. I love having new features but why companies dont fix the bugs first before introducing new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzfunk
    Kontakt 2.1 is totally unstable on my machine. I love having new features but why companies dont fix the bugs first before introducing new stuff.
    Perhaps explain your situation, your hardware and software, so we can try to help you. 2.1.1 is working very well for most people.

Go Back to forum