• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Vote rigging

Share/Bookmark

Vote rigging

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Here's a long depressing article about vote rigging.

Where's the "tough on crime" crowd, when you need them?

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...lection_stolen

Re: Vote rigging

When a State's secretary of state is allowed to be a co-chair of a re-election committee, you've got a clear conflict of interest.

And this guy is running for governor? Kick his butt, Ohio. Kick his butt.

Bush is all about conflict of interest. He doesn't give a ~~~~. His only purpose for getting to and being in office is to rig the system as far as possible to corporate interest and ~~~~ everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by js33
    Bush is all about conflict of interest. He doesn't give a ~~~~. His only purpose for getting to and being in office is to rig the system as far as possible to corporate interest and ~~~~ everyone else.
    Please...that is no more true than Clinton's only purpose for getting to and being in office was to get b~~~ jobs from young interns.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Watching people on either side get indignant about vote rigging is like watching Hitler and Stalin calling each other @ssholes.. You don't even know what election fraud is if you're not from Chicago or Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Please...that is no more true than Clinton's only purpose for getting to and being in office was to get b~~~ jobs from young interns.
    ...there was another reason?????

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    I grew up near Chicago, and the precinct fraud there was legendary. But 2 (or 3) wrongs don't make a right. ALL voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest.
    Well, yeah, all murderers should go to jail, all talent should be rewarded, all kinds of stuff should happen

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Yeah But Clinton was only ~~~~ing them and himself not the entire country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    I grew up near Chicago, and the precinct fraud there was legendary. But 2 (or 3) wrongs don't make a right. ALL voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest.

And speaking of Clinton, it's getting pretty tiresome when the only comebacks that the Rush Limbaugh Republicans can come up with are diversions from facing the reality that their party is corrupt:

Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11, Clinton, Saddam, 9/11.

A ~~~~ing parrot is smarter than that.

Ern
    I second what you said here, Ern.

Nice try, Mr. Ralston ,in attempting to change the subject.

Read the damn article, take a look at the bios and credentials of the mathemicians and statisticians who contributed toward the conclusions drawn ,and then go ahead and pretend to argue intelligently against them.

Jim

I was responding to js33's comment about Bush. But you didn't seem to confront him about changing the subject. hmmmm?

If anyone thinks any one political party is more righteous than another...they are truly deluded. There are plenty of bad apples on both sides of the equation.

As far as credentials of mathematicians and such. There are different ways to look at and interpret different situations. Present a scholar to say one thing...any one else can present an equally credentialed scholar to say the exact opposite looking at the same data infront of them. And with a magazine like Rolling Stone (who shamelessly tried to get America's women voters to like Gore more by putting him on their front cover and photoshopping his "package" to make it look bigger)...and an article written by Robert F Kennedy Jr. of all people (yeah...he's not biased or a conspiracy theorist at all )...I find any of their politically driven "stories" to be suspect of having a predetermined conclusion, with hand picked "facts" presented to reach that conclusion.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast