• Register
  • Help

Topic: forum back online

Thumbs up forum back online

Thank you for your patience recently the forum was down due to high server usage
    woohoo Seem you all love the info at this site. This site contiunes to get better every year

Currently we are experiencing record highs. The
    alltime highest volume, hits/registration at any given time here at northernsounds. This caused the server to block some out forcing us to do some unscheduled adjustments. We will continue to upgrade and adjust the server in the coming months.
    The popularity and the enormous registered user growth are astounding. Currently the Garritan Interactive PRINCIPLES OF ORCHESTRATION course is a very popular section it has brought an astounding number of new guests to this site. If you are a non-registered/new user please register here

We thank you all for your support. This truly is a great community. We are glad to be part of this history in the making. Please register while you can

Re: forum back online

thank you Sir, we are chattin now!

RK has powerful mojo!

Orcas Island

It could have been the DPDan and etLux dancing team that brought down the house

That too.

Dan kept stepping on my pumps.

West Seneca, NY

Talking Re: forum back online

My laundry is back up on line too. Sheesh, the forum goes down and the whole woild starts a Fallin'!

You make be feel like dancin'.... Take it DAN and etLux. Anda onea, anda twoa, anda threea ...

Whew! That was scary...
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    Whew! That was scary...
    I'll say!

I'd never seen Dan do the cha-cha before.

Go Back to forum