• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Y'all,

    Here are two of my many ricky-tick ragtime pieces.

    This is "Rimshot Rag" and here is "Recycle Rag".

    My best to all,

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Penfield (Rochester), NY
    Posts
    1,719

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Larry,

    Nice toe-tapping pieces.

    Gary

  3. #3

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBric
    Larry,

    Nice toe-tapping pieces.

    Gary
    Thanks, Gar'. I appreciate your taking the time to listen.

    Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    I enjoyed both these rags. Your music is appreciated more than you think.

    As far as a who will be the democrat's candidate for president. Harry Reid?

    He's a fighter or at least he likes to watch a good fight if he can get free tickets.

    But he doesn't have great hair. Great hair is a big plus. And a personality.

    Maybe Bruce Springsteen.

  5. #5

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Thoroughly enjoyed both "rags", Larry! But then again I LOVE well written rag-times!

    Nice touch adding the crowd applause after the "Rimshot Rag"! Provided a muchly needed grin and chuckle! LOL!

    Hope all is well with you, Larry! Keep on writing! (Which I know you will! And know that you'll always have a friendly following of fans who will enjoy the listen! )



    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  6. #6

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    I enjoyed both these rags. Your music is appreciated more than you think.

    As far as a who will be the democrat's candidate for president. Harry Reid?

    He's a fighter or at least he likes to watch a good fight if he can get free tickets.

    But he doesn't have great hair. Great hair is a big plus. And a personality.

    Maybe Bruce Springsteen.
    Your political comments brought a smile to this old conservative Republican's face. Thanks.

    ...and thank you for listening.

    Best regards,

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  7. #7

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Quote Originally Posted by efiebke
    Thoroughly enjoyed both "rags", Larry! But then again I LOVE well written rag-times!

    Nice touch adding the crowd applause after the "Rimshot Rag"! Provided a muchly needed grin and chuckle! LOL!

    Hope all is well with you, Larry! Keep on writing! (Which I know you will! And know that you'll always have a friendly following of fans who will enjoy the listen! )



    Ted
    Theodore, where have you been, Son? Don't stay away so long.

    I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for reviewing these two.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Hmmm.... I could never get the "Rimshot Rag" to download, despite multiple tries... oh well.

    However, "Recycle Rag" was still a great listen! Very catchy as usual! I just don't know how you do it... great work!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  9. #9

    Re: "Rimshot Rag" and "Recycle Rag"

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    Hmmm.... I could never get the "Rimshot Rag" to download, despite multiple tries... oh well.

    However, "Recycle Rag" was still a great listen! Very catchy as usual! I just don't know how you do it... great work!
    I don't believe that anyone else has reported downloading problems. I don't know what the problem, in your case, could be.

    I appreciate your taking the time to listen to my ricky-ticky music. Thanks.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •