• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scherzo(Sym.No.9)

Share/Bookmark

Re: Scherzo(Sym.No.9)

Nonta,

Welcome to the forum. You did this? Wow!! I feel like an amateur. No wonder I am going to college...I can only hope that I can write something as lovely as this by the time I graduate. Once again, WOW! Welcome to the forum!!

Good job...Bravo!!
    Paul

Prowland the posting Ninja

Nonta,
    Excellent, excellent work on Dvorak's 9th. The balance, phrasing and dymanics show a lot of care and attention to detail. More importantly, you have accomplished something very difficult in a mock up...a performance. The superb interpretation shines through above all else and one forgets it is samples.
    Bravo!!

Bill
    Never look at the trombones. It only encourages them. Richard Strauss

My Website
    Beethoven's Eroica
    Antonio Salieri
    The History of Studebaker

Wonderful!!!

After a few moments, I completely forgot I was listening to GPO samples!
    This was absolutely terrific work!!!

BRAVO, indeed!

~Jeff

this is one of the best GPO symphonic mock ups I've heard (and there's of course big competition from the "official" Dvorak 9) and it's the outstanding reverb that really makes it --wonder how it's done?

Nonta:

You are an audio artist to say the least. I agree with all the above that this is a marvelous adaptation of the Dvorak Symphony. Well done.

BRAVO, Nonta.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Nonta,

Great rendering of the DV9!!! I love to hear some of these works displayed in a different light. You did well with GPO in the execution of the work.

Gary

Just plain... excellence!

BRAVO!

Wonderful!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thanks for listening. I am very glad.
    I want to produce holding out in the future.

dko22,

I am using 3 IRs (3 mic positions) in this data. 3 IRs is used in all sections. Blend of IRs is different in each section. Moreover, EQ of IR of a near distance is changed. Boost 6db (bell shape with a wide Q) between 5kHz and 10kHz. Then roll off the frequencies below 800Hz, -10db at 50Hz. This is an application of the method of the description to the manual of EQLSO. It is effective, please try.

Nonta

Go Back to forum