• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with JABB and OVerture 4.0

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Problem with JABB and OVerture 4.0

I am running JABB and Overture4.0 (VSTi version)

I can see JABB in the instrument list for O4.0, and can bring up JABB when I access it from the instrument list.

But when I go to assign a track an instrument via track properties, and I click on instruments, it tells me "NONE", i.e. there are no instruments available.

This, even though I can bring up JABB within the Instrument List (stack) and load the instance with instruments.

Any ideas? Have I misloaded Jabb?

O4.0 has a VST directory, and I have copied the JABB dll to it. Do I need to copy libraries as well? O4.0 uses XML instrument definition lists. I put the text instrument def list for JABB in the VST directory, but still don't see it working.

Thanks for any help

Harry

Re: Problem with JABB and OVerture 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by HARRYGOODNIGHT
    I am running JABB and Overture4.0 (VSTi version)

I can see JABB in the instrument list for O4.0, and can bring up JABB when I access it from the instrument list.

But when I go to assign a track an instrument via track properties, and I click on instruments, it tells me "NONE", i.e. there are no instruments available.

This, even though I can bring up JABB within the Instrument List (stack) and load the instance with instruments.

Any ideas? Have I misloaded Jabb?

O4.0 has a VST directory, and I have copied the JABB dll to it. Do I need to copy libraries as well? O4.0 uses XML instrument definition lists. I put the text instrument def list for JABB in the VST directory, but still don't see it working.

Thanks for any help

Harry
    Harry, I sent you a PM on the Overture forum. See if it helps.
    Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Go Back to forum