• Register
  • Help

Topic: Playback Problem: Only instruments in 1st Player will play!

Share/Bookmark

Playback Problem: Only instruments in 1st Player will play!

Ok.

SO. About 2 months ago I was just using GPO as I normally do, and all of a sudden, more than half the instruments just stop playing. I checked my players in which the instruments were loaded, and only the first player is making then instruments play. Therefore, if I have flute, clar, bassoon, oboe, trumpet, trombone, horn, timp in the first player, and say piano and violin in the second player, only the flute, clar, bassoon, oboe, etc. will play. Not the piano and violin. After several emails to tech support weren't answered, I just gave up. I reinstalled GPO today, and still NOTHING besides the first player is working! Does anyone know how to fix this? It's very frustrating.

Thanks in advanced.

-Evan

Re: Playback Problem: Only instruments in 1st Player will play!

How are you triggering the sounds? Are you using a scoring program or a sequencer program?

Jim

Sorry. I'm using Finale 2006. I just play the instruments through the Native Instruments VST Playback.

What changed all of a sudden? Is this happening on all files- saved as well as new files. It could be a simple setting along the chain. This sounds like it could also be a Finale configuration issue. Try contacting Finale support or email me a desciption of the problem and I will forward it to Finale.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum