• Register
  • Help

Topic: Computer Music and Music4Games: Submit Your Ideas

Lightbulb Computer Music and Music4Games: Submit Your Ideas

Some news from Greg of Music4Games:

New CM monthly game music column in conjunction with Music4Games.Net

Music4Games (www.music4games.net) will present a monthly column about game music in Computer Music (www.computermusic.co.uk), the UK's biggest selling music technology magazine, commencing this summer.

Complementary to our regular content that you're already familiar with on Music4Games, we'll be covering interesting developments in game music technology, mini-interviews, pointing people to interesting game scores, looking at ways that game music is becoming more respected, giving people info about how to get into the industry, and we'll also take in some of the quirky stuff that turns up on the net!

If you have any ideas/leads you'd like to submit for consideration for upcoming M4G/CM columns (or just to be featured on Music4Games.Net) please email them here: http://www.music4games.net/AboutUs_Contact.aspx
    Doyle W. Donehoo, Composer
    Radar Music

Re: Computer Music and Music4Games: Submit Your Ideas

This is great news: I'm so glad to see this wonderful addition to my favorite music magazine. I remember back when they did an interview with Harry Gregson-Williams years ago I first saw the potential for something like this. I look forward to seeing what this collaboration yields and wish you the best of luck.

Go Back to forum