• Register
  • Help

Topic: I'm Back / Hey Larry G

Out of my Mind

Red face I'm Back / Hey Larry G

Hi Friends!

I’m back from Houston after my mom’s successful cancer related surgery. She is resting, and doing great. I knew it was o.k. to leave when the nag level reached its normal frequency. I left her a bucket of fried chicken – and she is happy.
    This good news was tempered by the fact that I saw that our friend Larry G is having troubles. Larry, I expect good news from you as well. The “Big C” is no match for the “Big L”! Plus, we Texans are hard to knock down. Ironically perhaps, my mom is the chief medical editor for the Texas Medical Center’s Department of Urology. Larry, please feel free to contact me (PM) if I can assist in any way or get any questions answered that you might have.
    It’s good to be home. I have a lot of catching up to do – including starting the RK courses. I will be fashionably late (as usual).
    Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. Thanks to Ern for the healing music! I think Ern and his ouija board and David’s Mojo did the trick!
    Thanks all!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: I'm Back / Hey Larry G

And about time!

Hope your mum's doing ok Brian. I was in a band called 'urology' once.
    Or was it ornithology? hmm..........
    Anyway, it's back to work and i suggest you get started on a 'Healing Haggis' for Larry.
    You know, take one Haggis, soak it in scotch for a month, etc.......

Good to see you back, pal!

Thank you, Brian, for the kind words and offer of help.

I will begin radiation treatment for adenocarcinoma (prostate cancer) sometime in July. I will probably glow in the dark for awhile after the procedure. I'll be able to act as my own night light.

I'm glad that your Mother is doing well.

Take care,

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander

Budleigh Salterton

Send your Mother my best regards and hello.

Great news Brian!
    Larry, I am so proud of your positive attitude!!!!!

Dallas, TX

Welcome back Bryan, it's great to hear your Mom is doing well.

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: I'm Back / Hey Larry G

Hey Ol buddy great to here your mom's doing well! All this "big C" stuff seems to be popping up all over! My sister is waiting on a new approved drug in combination for what she is taking now that promises to stop her cancer. However, I just found out this morning that my favorite aunt has the "big C" as well. Life seems to have it's fill of challenges!
    Nice to see your back.

Go Back to forum