• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aardvark 24/96 rules!

Share/Bookmark

Aardvark 24/96 rules!

Hi,

For all intents and purposes I\'m signing off this list; my box is running perfectly now, and so I\'m going to leave the configuration alone.

I got rid of my roommate\'s Terratec EWS88MT and bought an Aardvark 24/96 and it rocks! All of the problems I had before with MIDI and audio screwing up have gone away and Cakewalk and GigiStudio are running fine with the Nemesys MIDI ports (not Hubi loopback) enabled and everything actually WORKS.

Just thought I\'d let everyone know so if you\'re still thinking about a soundcard get this one, it rocks.

Re: Aardvark 24/96 rules!

I agree with you. My Direct Pro works perfectly with Cakewalk and Gigastudio.

Aardvark is coming out this quarter with an expanded input/output direct pro (looks like a combination between a direct pro and 24/96) should be about the same price as the 24/96. Go to their website to see specs and configuration. I was going to get the 24/96 when I upgraded the puter but may wait till they release this new thing if I can get the extra mic preamps for the same price as the 24/96.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by avestriel:
    Hi,

For all intents and purposes I\'m signing off this list; my box is running perfectly now, and so I\'m going to leave the configuration alone.

I got rid of my roommate\'s Terratec EWS88MT and bought an Aardvark 24/96 and it rocks! All of the problems I had before with MIDI and audio screwing up have gone away and Cakewalk and GigiStudio are running fine with the Nemesys MIDI ports (not Hubi loopback) enabled and everything actually WORKS.

Just thought I\'d let everyone know so if you\'re still thinking about a soundcard get this one, it rocks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait, don\'t go avestriel -- won\'t you tell us more about your awesome config? ...
    http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/000423.html

Thanks,
    jk

Go Back to forum