• Register
  • Help

Topic: Some Reasons to Smile

Share/Bookmark

Smile Some Reasons to Smile

• How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?
    • A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"
    • I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
    • When we were young we used to go "skinny dipping," now it's "chunky dunk."
    • Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
    • Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
    • Wouldn't you know it... Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
    • And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

List some of your reasons to smile

Re: Some Reasons to Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Garritan
    List some of your reasons to smile.
    Gary Garritan

I know that's not what you meant....

Singers Unlimitied and Gene Puerling's arrangements.
    Family,
    Friends, loved and lost.

God more than anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    • A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

Now, Gary, I thought we'd agreed not to talk about the Tijuana incident...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

• When we were young we used to go "skinny dipping," now it's "chunky dunk."
    ...in my case, it would probably be the "dumpy drowning"; don't know if I could make it back to the edge of the pool nowdays!

But yet, a lot of "reasons to smile"; family (including this one), friends (including those I've made and have yet to make here) among the top.

Thanks Gary...

Thumbs up Re: Some Reasons to Smile

*A special friend you cherish has just told you her and her husband will be parents soon.
    *The forum is still here.
    *The weather has been nice in Beeffalo.
    * My wifes smile.
    * My son's and daughters were all over for father's day.
    * Trow the baby out da window a cookie.
    * Trow grandpa down the stairs a cain.
    * Forty billion dollars.
    * OK, realistically, Forty dollars.
    * Jeff Dunham and his pals Walter, Peanut, Jose Jalapeno on a Steeck.
    * Whaling at Gary's
    Styxx

2. Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

3. Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

4. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. That's my idea of a perfect day.

5. Being a banjo player: pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick eat sleep pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick pick...

1. England could only draw with Sweden

• Where the concrete steps have separated from my front porch, there is about a one inch gap and this frog has been living in there.
    • He must sleep during the day, because he only comes out in the evening.
    • He comes out onto the top step to watch whenever someone is going up or down the steps.
    • The way he watches people going up and down the steps makes me smile, and the way he walks backwards to go back in, that always cracks me up.
    • He's like having our very own little troll... only with a porch instead of bridge.
    • Hope no one ever accidently steps on Mr. Frog.
    • If he had been a rat, that would probably be ok though, I guess.
    • I just learned how to do these lists with bullets and how to center things, and couldn't wait to try it out.

Lightbulb Re: Some Reasons to Smile

• How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?

It's bad enough with just the two...

• Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

How about just backing up to the last restore point?

Grant
    ==============================
    Grant Green ||| www.contrabass.com
    Sarrusophones and other seismic devices

Those missiles in North Korea can only hit the west coast.

Oh, I forgot I'm on the west coast.

I'm moving.

Go Back to forum