• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

Share/Bookmark

Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

The Stradivari Solo Violin was won the Excellence Award and also received a Perfect 10 out of 10 rating in Music Tech Magazine.

Here's some exerpts from the review:
    • "The Stradivari Solo Violin is a truly remarkable virtual instrument with unprecedented real-time control. It’s very enjoyable to play..."
    • "Excellent tonal quality"
    • "In the right hands, the stradivari solo violin comes remarkably close to the real thing."
    • "Where this instrument stands head and shoulders above the competition, though, is in the real-time playability it offers".
    No other library can do what the things the Stradivari does and credit for this acheivement goes to Giorgio and Stefano for their pioneering work and innovation.

The Stradivari Solo Violin is only going to get better. A new version will be relased soon in the Kontakt 2 Player and more patches and features will be included.

The Gofriller Cello, Pollatta Viola and a rare Amati double Bass are in the works.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

Congrats Gary!

As I have said before, this library really inspires. I find that I am composing with the Strad more than with a piano now.
    I am very much looking forward to the other solo instruments as well.
    Bravo!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Thumbs up Re: Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

Many Congrats to Giorgio ,Stefano, and Gary.

For me, the Strad is the future of virtual instruments. It feels like a real instrument under your hands. Due to the clever programming, if you are not much of a live player...... you can tweak it into life instead.
    Looking forward to the complete strings.

regards Joe

Re: Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

Congratulations!

I've been holding out on getting the Srad, but this pretty well does it for me.

The simplicity, quality, and the reliance on the musician/composer for the 'musical idea' is very heartening with the Garritan products. Good, real-time writing tools.

Looking forward to GPOA. (?)

Re: Stradivari Wins Excellence Award and Perfect 10 out of 10 Rating in Music Tech Magaz

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    The Stradivari Solo Violin is only going to get better. A new version will be relased soon in the Kontakt 2 Player and more patches and features will be included.

The Gofriller Cello, Pollatta Viola and a rare Amati double Bass are in the works.

Gary Garritan
    BUNDLE PLEASE

PLEASE BUNDLE

bundle bundle bundle

Congrats Gary, Stefano, and Giorgio!!

The library truly is unique and delivers great sound quality with excellent controls. Looking forward to the other instruments!

Best Wishes

-Arya

Big Congrats Gary, Strad sounds lovely

Go Back to forum