• Register
  • Help

Topic: How to build a current PC

Share/Bookmark

Smile How to build a current PC

Anyone want to offer a link that could help me make sense of all the cool possibilities that there are for building a PC. I feel pretty confident I could do it but what I cant figure out is what kind of MoBo I should get and what kind of processors will work with what boards. I know that I want to have a board that will accomodate plenty of Ram and have plenty of PCI slots for whatever. Then what about video cards? If I want to end up with three monitors at some point, what do I need. Is this something to also figure into what MoBo to get or is it a totally seperate animal? Otherwise, I guess I'm just looking at a case, power supply, fans, hard drives, and DVD/CD drives. I'm not asking for anyone to go into great detail of explaination but rather a link to something that might help make sense of some of the best combinations of these parts with an eye on what's currently available and right around the corner. I'll probably use it to replace my current DAW running SX3 and step this one down to an FX-teleport machine. Thanks in advance.

Eric

Re: How to build a current PC

Oh, uh.........I dont think I ever even noticed that it existed. Lol, I'll check that out.

Thanks Lee

Go Back to forum