• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB - KeyBuy Award in Keyboard Magazine

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up JABB - KeyBuy Award in Keyboard Magazine

Congrats to Gary and his developers for an excellent review (Ernie Rideout) of JABB in Keyboard Magazine, which just arrived in my mail this afternoon. JABB was deservedly given the magazine's KEYBUY Award and outlined in fairly deep detail (for a magazine, anyway) the virtues of this outstandingly cool piece of software. I just bought my own JABB a short while ago, and it's definitely worth way more than the price of admission!

Thanks and congratulations, Gary and your team!

Danny

Re: JABB - KeyBuy Award in Keyboard Magazine

Thanks for telling us the good news Danny.

I learned about this award first on this forum. The developer is the last to know and it takes a while for Keyboard to reach where I live.

The KeyBuy Award and all of the accolades go to Tom Hopkins. It was Tom's vision, his brilliant programming and 35 years of jazz experience that made the world's first jazz and big band library possible.

Kudos to Tom!

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Thanks for telling us the good news Danny.

I learned about this award first on this forum. The developer is the last to know and it takes a while for Keyboard to reach where I live.

The KeyBuy Award and all of the accolades go to Tom Hopkins. It was Tom's vision, his brilliant programming and 35 years of jazz experience that made the world's first jazz and big band library possible.

Bravo Tom!

Gary Garritan
    This post is an excellent example of why Gary is such a respected and admired person!!

BRAVO TOM

and

BRAVO GARY

Richard

What can you say when your dreams in music software are realized?

For now,

THANK YOU, TOM AND GARY.......

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum