• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Ambient/Orchestral Soundscape

New Ambient/Orchestral Soundscape

Hey all,

I just finished a new tune called "Aqua" on my website. Unfortunately my free webpage has limited downloads, but for those who can or would like like to listen to it the link is here (sorry if the ocean sounds might be cheezy, but it's where I got my inspiration from):
    Hope you like it and can get some meditation/peace of mind from it.

Re: New Ambient/Orchestral Soundscape

I liked it !!....I does need to be longer ....It reminded me of when I use to get to the beach before the sun came up and went out on my surf board and watched the sun rise sitting on my board early a.m . ...... The ending was watching the sun set at night on the beach ....Thanks for sharing ....Jim

Thanks Jim, you seem to be the only one on this forum that likes it (lol). I surf as well and love to go to the beach which is where I got the inspiration from, so I figured I'd put some surf sounds within the song.

Anyways I took it down from my website and will keep it as a private collection. Maybe the ocean sounds might have freaked some people out.

I find you music a little bit melancholic but nice.
    There are some days on which I like to listen to this kind of music.
    Do you use Vienna Instrument?

:-) Jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

Hey Jovan,

I use mostly Vienna in Giga format along with Sonic Implants Strings for layering and QLSO Platinum for some percussion since it already has it's own hall noise built in.
    Thanks for listening!

I used VSL in Giga format too.
    But since I switched to Vienna Instruments I did not open GS 3 again.
    VI is so much easier to handle & fits totally my needs.

:-) Jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

Nice work Damon:

I listened to some of you other works, and they all sound pretty good. I am not able to find "Aqua" though.

Really sweet stuff you do Damon. I love it! The strings sound like 'wine soaked velvet'...Scott Walker
    I would value your technical and aesthetic opinion of this piece done with QLSO Gold

Best wishes

Thanks for listening Jim. I liked your piece as well! Nice job with QLSO Gold.

Dd, I took 'Aqua' down from my website because to me it was more of a private music piece that I figured not many people on this forum would like.
    If you would like to hear it, you can email me at damon29572@yahoo.com and I will send you the mp3.

Go Back to forum