• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: JABB Soundset for Sibelius

Share/Bookmark

JABB Soundset for Sibelius

Re: JABB Soundset for Sibelius

David,

Thanks for doing this soundset. I was unaware of this undocumented feature in Sibelius.

Will you be able to run both GPO and JABB instruments using your method?

Thanks for doing this. This will be an enormous benefit to Sibelius users. I hope you also post this on the Sibelius forum.

Please accept another invitation to come to Club JABB on Orcas

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    David,

Thanks for doing this soundset. I was unaware of this undocumented feature in Sibelius.

Will you be able to run both GPO and JABB instruments using your method?
    Yes

Please accept another invitation to come to Club JABB on Orcas
    Thanks. Will do.

This looks like a wonderful addition for Sibelius users. Thanks for doing this.

Tom

David,

This looks pretty amazing. I have a question though. Can this be used with Sibelius 3 or with just Sibelius 4. I was hoping since you have written plug-ins with GPO studio in mind, that I can use it with Sibelius 3. That would cut done my work load alot!

Here's hoping!!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thanks so much for posting this David.

I was sent the following message from this forum and suddenly felt ashamed, tail between legs, like a guilty dog. So I thought I'd better say thank you to someone:

Hello Henry, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

... but actually, I do mean thankyou! A great time saver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    David,

This looks pretty amazing. I have a question though. Can this be used with Sibelius 3 or with just Sibelius 4. I was hoping since you have written plug-ins with GPO studio in mind, that I can use it with Sibelius 3. That would cut done my work load alot!

Here's hoping!!

Jonny
    Requires Sibelius 4.1. This is the first version of Sibelius that creates GPO contoller messages.

Quote Originally Posted by henrymorris
    Thanks so much for posting this David.

I was sent the following message from this forum and suddenly felt ashamed, tail between legs, like a guilty dog. So I thought I'd better say thank you to someone:

Hello Henry, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

... but actually, I do mean thankyou! A great time saver.
    You are welcome.

I just downloaded the soundset and put it in the sounds folder, and I can't find it on the menu. How do I access it from the soundset menu?

--Richard

Similar to how you do it for external GPO. Use the studio application and select the Jabb soundset.

See these instructions, but in step 3, choose JABB.set.

http://web.mac.com/dbudde/iWeb/Plugi...%20Studio.html

Go Back to forum