• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Jazz Band..

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Jazz Band..

Sorry for my bad English..
    I Have Jazz Band Library & Logic Express

I have partiture of the Pink Panther - in that partiture we have this instruments - Vibraphone, Acoustic Bass, G.Piano, Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn*, Soprano Sax, Muted Trumpet, Brass (?), Jazz Drums, Jazz Guitar, Tenor Sax, Slow Strings*, Flute..

* - i haven't this instruments at this Library
    Where is I can make this instrumens?

Re: Garritan Jazz Band..

Welcome to the forum Screpach, your english is ok.

You could maybe substitute other horns but then you are still left without strings i guess.

I'm not familiar with JABB, because I have GPO and have Finale with GPO on it. They have several French Horns and have a setting called full strings which is the full range like "slow strings" along with all the individual string instruments.

On yamaha keyboards, they have a setting called slow strings, and to get that sound (only better) with GPO, it's better to build a section of strings with the individual string instruments than to use the one called full strings, the full strings sounds good but does not duplicate the sound called "slow strings" as well as making your own string section.

A lot of people here use Jabb and GPO combined to get all instruments.

Re: Garritan Jazz Band..

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Welcome to the forum Screpach, your english is ok.

You could maybe substitute other horns but then you are still left without strings i guess.

I'm not familiar with JABB, because I have GPO and have Finale with GPO on it. They have several French Horns and have a setting called full strings which is the full range like "slow strings" along with all the individual string instruments.

On yamaha keyboards, they have a setting called slow strings, and to get that sound (only better) with GPO, it's better to build a section of strings with the individual string instruments than to use the one called full strings, the full strings sounds good but does not duplicate the sound called "slow strings" as well as making your own string section.

A lot of people here use Jabb and GPO combined to get all instruments.
    Thank you..

Go Back to forum